BEGINNING SCHOOL YEAR 2021-2022
Fridley Public Schools will require all parents who have children enrolled in the school district to use the Campus Parent Portal.
Why Parent Portal?
The Parent Portal is designed specifically for parents and provides school information at your fingertips with real-time access to announcements, attendance, assignments, Transportation, grades (if applicable), schedules and more. Parents can view all children they are assigned as guardian to and that are currently enrolled in Fridley Public Schools, grades PreK 12. Each parent/legal guardian should create their own account for their children.
Campus Parent can be used on a desktop but is also optimized for use on mobile devices and tablets. The user can navigate between tools in the menu on the left or on mobile devices, the "hamburger" or "three bars" icon. Here, the user is able to view and update demographic data and family information and view menu options with realtime information associated to their student and school.The portal also allows the ability to view food service and activity information and to add money to your child’s account.
Notification Settings are found under the User Icon on the top right screen.These settings allow the user to choose specific notifications and establish thresholds for those they want to receive. Contact Preferences allow the user to update contact information and gives the ability to opt in/opt out of how the user would prefer to receive messages; ie: text, voice and/or email.
Logging in to the Parent Portal Using the Mobile App
- To begin using the Campus Parent Mobile App, download from the App Store or Google Play
- The Campus Student and Campus Parent apps provide the same tools as the browser version, with the benefit of the option to Stay Logged In and receive push notifications.
- Search for your District Name and State, entering at least 3 characters of your district's name to search. Select your district from the list.
- Choose New User? below the login information.
- Your Activation Code will be sent to you in one of the following ways:
- New families to the district: an email will be sent with the approval of your child’s application
- Existing families without an account: emails are being sent to parents with their activation code.If you did not receive this email, please contact your child’s school for your activation code
- Existing families with an account: if you have forgotten your password, choose the ‘forgot my password’ option and your information will be sent to the email you designated when you setup your account.
- After entering your activation code and choosing submit, the app will have you create a Username and Password for your account. Fill in the fields and choose submit. Follow the prompts to continue through.
- If using a secure, private device, mark Stay Logged In to receive mobile push notifications, if enabled by your school.
Click here for the Parent Portal Help Center.
Click here for a video to Get Started with Parent Portal.
Logging in using a Web Browser
- Visit Fridley Public Schools Home Page: www.fridleyschools.org
- Choose CAMPUS PARENT PORTAL LOGIN from the top right header.
- Choose New User? The Activation screen opens.Your activation code will be sent to you in an email with the approval of your child’s application.
- Enter the Campus Portal Activation Key (given by the school) then choose SUBMIT. You will be asked to create a username and password.Your Campus Parent account is now activated. Please write your information down and keep it in a safe place.
NOTE: You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed if you wish to view any of the online reports and report cards.This software is free and can be downloaded at www.adobe.com
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact your child’s school.
Fridley Public Schools has new Translations added to the Parent & Student Portals. From the User Menu (top right-hand corner of the screen), select Language to change the Language that will be displayed. The Translations available include: Arabic, Hmong, Oromo, Simplified Chinese, Somali, Spanish, Swahili and Traditional Chinese.